Our mission is to enable sales organizations to transition to effective remote relationship management with prospects that are geographically distributed.
Our mission is to enable sales organizations to transition to effective remote relationship management with prospects that are geographically distributed. Prospects and deals are moving targets and the current selling landscape is difficult to manage in person, we enable you to maintain a strong connection with your prospects throughout the sales cycle, stay involved and build even stronger relationships with them once they are customers. We do this by enabling prospect management processes to include a system of outreach and communication models that build an Architecture of Engagement™ that keeps relationships strong, front of mind for prospects, and help your sales teams to "be in the right place at the right time".
Why Now is the Time for Remote Relationship Management Solutions?
You'll get immediate results.
You'll get immediate results. The selling landscape has radically changed in the last 10 years and even more in the last 5, but many sales teams are still in a mindset of a selling that is out of alignment with today's buyer behavior and more importantly what buyers respond to. Executives often push for in-person meetings when in many cases remote meetings can be more effective, more frequent, cover more deals in the pipeline, and ultimately achieve more revenue. Is your organization experiencing any of these scenarios?
- Your team needs to cover a large geographical area with a team of direct reps that can't be in front of key prospects frequently
- You need to close more deals while reducing costs of pipeline management
- You lose deals you thought you had in the bag from prospects going quiet
- A large part of your client communication is compressed into in-person meetings
- Sales cycles are longer, with multiple stakeholders, and deal intelligence is key to success to navigate the landscape
- Are you depending on Marketing to maintain communication between in-person meetings?
- Struggle with how often to communicate with prospects, what to say, and feel like you are starting over when you reach out after months of silence?
Learn how implementing the Architecture of Engagement™ impacts your bottom line revenue, client retention, and pipeline.